1) Cold sealants (two-component). Used for the manufacture of glass. Component A and B are mixed at a ratio of 1 to 10 and applied to the surface using an extruder or manually. It hardens within 40 min-1 hour at room temperature. At lower temperatures, the hardening time reaches 3 hours. Packed in plastic buckets of 31 kg and small buckets of 4.4 kg.
2) Hot sealants (one-component). Used for the manufacture of glass. Special thermo equipment is required. At a temperature of 170-180 degrees Celsius is melted and applied using a gun on a double-glazed window. Packed in boxes of 7 kg. black, odorless.
3) Sealing rubber for windows and doors.
4) Molsiv is a desiccant. Used to dry air and fall asleep in the remote frame.
5) Remote frame - serves to distance the glass in the glass and acts as the frame of the structure, as well as the capacity for the adsorbent. Issued in sizes 5.5, 8.5, 9.5, 11.5. 13.5, 15.5 mm. Made of aluminum.
6) Butyl-one-component thermoplastic sealant for primary sealing of double-glazed windows, having a very high adhesion to glass and aluminum.