Sell on Qoovee. Pay only on results
There are inquiries from customers – you pay. There are no inquiries – anyway you promote for free.
- Promotion in top positions within Qoovee catalogs
- Access to inquiries and tenders a few days earlier than your competitors who do not have a balance
- Your company, products and services will appear in the top in search results
- Your contact details become available to customers. Contact details of your competitors who have no balance are not available for viewing by customers
- Money is deducted from your balance only once you get inquiries and if customers request your contact details. Moreover, you decide how much to pay per inquiry.
Minimum top up amount 25$
On the business platform of Qoovee.com, you are promoting your business and don’t pay for subscription, impressions or clicks. You pay only after iinquiries/requests received from potential customers and you set the rate yourself for how much you are willing to pay for the clients' requests.
A customer sends you an inquiry or request on the contact form on your store, text you a message, opens your contact details - you pay the amount that you set. The customer visited your store, viewed your products and services, but doesn't leave a request or message, then you pay nothing.
|Participation at the Central Asia Business Meeting (Issyk-Kul)|
|Participation at the Middle East - CIS Business Meeting (Dubai)|
|Participation at the Uzbekistan Business Meeting (Tashkent)|
|Number of tickets (for each event)||1||2||3|
|The entire amount which will be added to your balance for promotion on Qoovee. (access to 50 countries and more) The entire amount for the package will be added to the balance of your company on the B2B marketplace of Qoovee.com for promotion, this is NOT an extra payment||500 $||1000 $||2000 $|
|List of participants with contact details|
|Place at the exhibitions of the events|
|Specifying your logo in promo materials|
|Number of tickets for DUBAI EXPO (3 days)||1||2||3|
|Sending your offer via email to all participants|
|Personal Travel Manager: visa, tickets, accommodation and so on|
|Sharing your promo materials among participants|