The Lamed company was founded in 1991 and, like many companies of that time, was engaged in small-scale sales in various market sectors. Since the spring of 1994, the main focus of our business has been the import and sale of power tools in Kazakhstan. Over the past time, a company with a turnover of 3.5 thousand dollars a month has turned into a large trading and manufacturing company, the range of goods and services we offer is constantly growing.
In 1997, building materials appeared in our program; since 1998, we began to provide services for their installation. Today “Lamed” is one of the leading companies in the Kazakhstan market for the sale and complex equipping of its customers with professional equipment, tools and building materials. Its representative offices are open in 3 cities of Almaty, Astana, Aktobe, and dealerships are represented in many cities of Kazakhstan.
Since its foundation, the company has taken a strategy to provide customers with a comprehensive high-level service. In addition to delivering innovative technologies and equipment to the Kazakhstan market, Lamed also conducts:
- professional advice to clients at the selection stage;
- warranty and post-warranty maintenance of equipment and tools;
- delivery of purchased equipment and materials “to the door” to the client;
- installation and consultation on installation of the sold building materials.
Here you can find many advantages:
- We have developed an attractive discount system for our customers.
- And for those who purchase the DEWALT brand, we have created the service “Exchange Fund tm DEWALT”. The main point of this service is that for repairs exceeding 3 days, the client will be provided with a similar tool from the exchange fund for temporary use.
- In our showroom you can see the products in work, having received competent expert advice.
- Authorized service centers of the company are open in many cities of Kazakhstan.
- Offering a wide balanced assortment, Lamed supplies more than 20,000 items of equipment from leading manufacturers.
A wide range of equipment and tools, from amateur to industrial line, includes:
- Electric tools and accessories (drills, perforators, jack hammers, saws, angle grinders, machine tools, cordless tools) of the DeWALT, BLACK & DECKER, SPARKY, STATUS brands ;
- Hand tools, such companies as: GEDORE GROUP, PROXXON, STANLEY ;
- Equipment and tools for working with RIDGID pipes;
- Abrasive, polishing, milling and sawdust tools of the PFERD brand;
- Vibratory rammers, vibrating plates, pavement cutters, vibratory rollers, WEBER concrete grinding machines;
- Diamond tool Dr.SCHULZE ;
- Electric generators of the GEKO, EISEMANN, SDMO, RID, HONDA trademarks with power from 0.6 to 2000 KVA with gasoline, gas and diesel engines;
- Liquid fuel, waste oil heat generators and fan heaters from INELCO and KROLL ;
- A wide range of welding equipment and materials produced by ESAB, TELWIN, BINZEL ;
- Air, screw and piston compressors, as well as accessories of the FINI, FIAC, ATMOS trademarks;
- Washing equipment and cleaning equipment Kraenzle, Annovi Reverberi, STARMIX, Eureka, Dulevo, Idrobase ;
- Portal sinks ISTOBAL (Spain);
- Machines for cleaning shoes HEUTE, hygiene products TORK;
- Gardening equipment and tools with the trademarks GARDENA, SOLO, PARTNER, HUSQVARNA, BLACK & DECKER, IDEALSPATEN, ADLUS, MCCULLOCH ;
- Stairs, ladders, scaffolds, towers, scaffolding from the company KRAUSE .
- Roofing materials TEGOLA (Italy);
- PVP membrane TEFOND PLUS (Italy);
- Vapor-permeable and windproof membranes TYVEK DuPont (USA);
- Surface drainage systems HAURATON (Germany);
- Drywall and accessories KNAUF;
- Vinyl siding, spotlight, gutter system ROYAL EUROPA (Poland);
- Facade panels FOUNDRY (USA);
- Plates OSB-3 KRONOPOL (Poland);
- Glass-magnesite sheet (LSU sheets);
- Fixing systems FISCHER (Germany), KOELNER (Poland); connecting parts for wood and concrete SIMPSON (USA);
- Ultramodern material Decking decking;
- Dry construction mixes ALINEX (Kazakhstan), VETONIT (Finland);
- Reinforcing products STROBY (Russia);
- Metal truss structures (FARMS), frames of prefabricated buildings from LSTK and metal aprons LAMED (Kazakhstan);
- Sealants, foams SELENA (Poland);
- Thermal insulation materials ISOVER (Finland);
- Polystyrene foam boards POLPAN;
- Thermal insulation materials IZOTERM (Kazakhstan).
All our sales are accompanied by pre-sale preparation, warranty and post-warranty repair work, and, if necessary, commissioning.