Sewing company MaDiNA, Perm, winner of the regional contest "Best Product of the Year", is looking for wholesale buyers and regional representatives.
MaDiNA adheres to a flexible pricing policy. Our regular customers can count on deferred prices and deferred payment.
We are well aware of the difficulties that retail trade is facing, so within 45 days we offer our customers the opportunity to exchange goods.
Why is it profitable for you to work with us?
- High quality . We do not have fakes for goods sewn in China and the CIS countries, as we sew all the products ourselves. The emphasized femininity and individuality is achieved by creating competent patterns with a perfect fit from 42 to 58 sizes (the dimensional grid complies with all GOST standards of the Russian Federation)
- No overshoot . We double-check the goods before shipment, so re-sorting is excluded in orders. We ship to you only what you ordered.
- Efficiency. We are always in touch. We respond to all inquiries and letters on the same day, we respond to 90% of letters within 1-2 hours. We, as soon as possible, inform you about the availability of goods in stock and invoice you. Reservation of goods in stock 5 days. After confirming the payment on your part, we will send the goods by the transport company convenient for you. Delivery to the transport company is carried out the day after the arrival of money to our bank account
- Liberalism. We are well aware of the difficulties that retail trade faces, therefore, in a 45-day period, we offer our customers the opportunity to exchange goods (in size ranges)
- Diversity. The products of various styles and directions have no age and complexion restrictions
Documents required to conclude a contract:
- For individual entrepreneurs:
copy of tax registration certificate (TIN); copy of the Certificate of state registration of an individual as an individual entrepreneur (OGRN IP); copy of the passport (1st page and registration page).
- For LLC, OJSC:
copy of company registration certificate (OGRN);
copy of tax registration certificate (TIN / KPP)
card with company details (information letter).
The originals of our documents (contract, TIN copy, BIN copy, certificates, invoices) you receive with the supply of women's clothing.