Over time, copper provides almost invariably high properties - this is a guarantee of faultless operation, durability of the systems where it is used.
We produce copper wire in accordance with the requirements of GOST 2112-62. It is possible to manufacture products from d1.2 to d.4.0. The product is supplied in free winding or on drums No. 630.
Scope of application
- Decorative decoration of the interior and exterior of buildings.
- Installation of switchgear elements and circuits.
- Installation of current conductors in high-voltage substations, railway substations, subway, public electric transport, industrial electrical equipment.
- In low-voltage switchboards and installations.
- Grounding arrangement.
- Fastening of disconnectors for high-speed automatic machines and section breakers.
- Arrangement of power plants.
- Production of machine tools.
- high electrical and thermal conductivity;
- good weldability, good soldering;
- excellent corrosion resistance and extremely high resistance to aging
- high ductility;
- breadth of application, which allows the use of a single installation technique at the facility;
- resistance to temperature changes and to direct ultraviolet rays;
- the possibility of processing worn-out products.
Copper is an excellent material for installations of cold, hot water, heating, air conditioning and gas equipment.
You might like
Inform manager that you found the product on Qoovee