Сибирская экспериментальная фабрика сувениров

Not approved icon Not verified supplier
Make a safe deal with this supplier. Apply
USD 0.99 - 7.1/pcs
Souvenirs made using or imitating various outdated technologies and materials. Distinctive features: wood with rough painting and aging, tin nameplates with embossed text. The subject matter of the products is different, but, as always, with fun and humor.
USD 0.85 - 14.2/pcs
A group of souvenirs made using or imitating various outdated technologies and materials. Distinctive features: wood with rough painting and aging, tin nameplates with embossed text. The subject matter of the products is different, but, as always, with fun and humor.
About company
Categories: Address:
Gifts, sport & toys, Gifts & Crafts, Souvenirs Russia, ул. Карбышева, 1

The Siberian Experimental Souvenir Factory produces souvenir products of non-standard solutions on the Russian and foreign markets. The range of products includes unusual souvenirs in the original design and construction solutions. The ideas for creating funny and unusual souvenirs and gifts are based on humor, aphorisms and folk jokes.

The factory offers wholesale goods to dealers and wholesale customers from the regions and regions of Russia, the CIS countries, Israel and Germany.

In the souvenir collections of the factory presents gift items for the holidays, to birthdays, anniversary and wedding dates.

You can order original souvenirs and gifts in bulk at a bargain price, see the catalog, photos, prices and conditions for dealers on the company's website or by sending a request to the manager on this page.

We work on an advance payment of 60%, you pay the remaining 40% when shipping the goods.

Contact supplier
Supplier:
"Узлегпром"
Write to us, we are online!