My name is Julia and I have my own store.
Most often now on the shelves you will find mainly not expensive paraffin candles, but they burn out badly and ugly and, most importantly, are not very useful, since this is a refined product. When burned, it releases toluene and benzene - substances that are extremely harmful to health.
I have natural wax candles. In addition to the fact that such candles have a wonderful aroma (without any additives!), When they burn, useful substances are released - phytoncides, which have healing and antibacterial properties.