"Rapid STANDARD Q COVID-19 Ag test for antigen determination" in & nbsp; packing for 5 people & nbsp; for individual use (under the supervision of medical staff) & nbsp;
A convenient kit for individual use (under the supervision of medical staff) for conducting a rapid test in real time for the qualitative detection of the COVID-19 coronavirus antigen in swabs from a human nasopharynx in the early stages of the disease (from day 1 of the onset of symptoms). & Nbsp;
Convenient and easy-to-use kit for testing the whole family in order to determine the antigen in case of suspicion and confirm the presence of a virus in the body for further epidemiological examination in medical institutions. For added security & nbsp; the set includes personal protective equipment: a medical mask and examination gloves. & nbsp; ADVANTAGES:
Being an analogue of the PCR test, it has a number of undeniable advantages:
Completion of the Ag-5 set:
- Does not require additional hardware to detect the virus.
- Time for one test and getting the result is 30 minutes.
- Ease of use. Possibility of testing outside the laboratory or honey. institutions. & nbsp;
- Quickly obtain test results in the early stages of the disease (from day 1 of the onset of symptoms). & nbsp;
- Decide on isolation quickly.
- Test cassette (individually wrapped in foil, complete with desiccant) & mdash; 5 pcs.
- Sterile swab & nbsp; & mdash; 5 pcs.
- Extraction Buffer Tube & nbsp; & mdash; 5 pcs.
- Dropper nozzle & nbsp; & mdash; 5 pcs.
- Instructions for a medical device & nbsp; & mdash; 1 pc.
- Examination gloves & nbsp; & mdash; 5 pairs & nbsp;
- Medical mask & nbsp; & mdash; 5 pcs. & Nbsp;
* according to & nbsp; clinical and laboratory tests & nbsp; GBUZ IKB №2 DZM Moscow
test-free immunochromatographic assay (ICA)
Purpose of the analysis
in nasopharyngeal swabs
Time for one test
no more than 30 min.
positive / negative / invalid
SD BIOSENSOR, South Korea.
All permits and certificates are available