Notifications

  • Qoovee icon No notifications

YUPPIE

Not approved icon Not verified supplier
Make a safe deal with this supplier. Apply
About company
Categories: Address:
Apparel & textile, Children's Clothing, Children's raincoats, jackets, Teen clothing, Women's clothing, Evening dresses, Women's blouses and shirts, Women's cardigans and capes, Women's overalls, Women's sweaters and jumpers, Women's jackets, windbreakers and raincoats, Women's coats, Women's Sport Suits, Women's sweatshirts, Cocktail dresses, Maternity Clothes, Casual dresses, Skirts, Women's suits, Men's sportswear, Men's Vests, Men's Sweaters, Men's jackets and windbreakers, Men's shirts, Men's Sweatshirts, Men's T-Shirts Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan

YUPPIE company offers you high-quality, fashionable clothes made in Kyrgyzstan. Quality assurance and low prices will not leave you indifferent.,

The advantages of YUPPIE are characterized by high quality products, affordable prices, current models, a variety of styles, prompt delivery and a wide, regularly updated assortment. The model catalog is conveniently divided into thematic sections, which greatly facilitates the search for the desired wardrobe items. Finding the right option takes a minimum of time, which is very convenient for busy people: they can only see what is really interesting to them . Each new fashion collection appears in the YUPPIE catalog in a timely manner. The assortment of clothes always remains relevant.

In YUPPIE you can buy clothes in bulk from the best manufacturer in Kyrgyzstan.

The model range is divided into 3 groups - A-group: 42-48 sizes, B-group: 44 --- 52, C-group-48-54 sizes. All products are sold in rulers. The lineup, as a rule, is 4 sizes, but may be smaller, as indicated on the pages of things. You can order from 2 rulers.

If you want to pick up the goods by yourself or your transport company, then there are no such restrictions. The order is formed or sewn within 5-9 days. We ask you to place orders in advance, then you can get things in the colors and quantities you need.

YUPPIE offers extremely convenient terms of payment, delivery of orders. The buyer can pay for the order by cash on delivery, electronic money, credit card. Prompt delivery is carried out by courier, mail. We work on 100% prepayment or 30% prepayment before starting production / placing an order. The remaining 70% you pay before shipment to the transport company. Depending on the volume of the order.

Part of the assortment we have in stock, and part must be produced. therefore, the terms of the order are 5-9 days. Please consider this when placing orders.

Today, we work with the transport companies BiEk Cargo (Bishkek-Yekaterinburg Cargo), Zheldorekspeditsiya , Business Lines , Kit , Azimut , Ata , Energy specializing in the transportation of goods from Kyrgyzstan to Russia and Kazakhstan.

Notes:

An important requirement of the freight company: products are labeled as 100% polyester, although they are not.

We send new catalogs of men and women collections to e-mail. mail. It can also be viewed on our website. All questions by phone

Photos
Contact supplier
Supplier:
"Узлегпром"
Write to us, we are online!