The Advercut K6100 is a productive numerical control milling machine with a working area of 600x1000x150 mm.
Its compact size allows you to place it in any convenient place. The machine uses a powerful 2200W spindle, which is rarely found on machines of this small size. Also, the machine has a large weight of 350kg, which avoids vibrations and swaying during operation. Therefore, the Advercut K6100 can handle most materials not available on other machines of this size.
The machine can be equipped with t-slots or a vacuum table.
Main areas of application:
- advertising industry
- souvenir products
- interior and decor elements
- Working field size: 600 x 1000 x 150 mm;
- Spindle power, W / Collet : 2200W, water-cooled, ER16;
- Resolution / accuracy, mm: 0.003125 / 0.025;
- Maximum speed (work / feed, mm / min): 4000/6000;
- Spindle rotation speed (rpm): up to 24000;
- Control system: DSP A11 (Digital Signal Processor);
- Compatible software: ArtCAM, Type3, PowerMILL, MasterCAM, Ucancam, etc .;
- Power supply: 220V ± 10% 50HZ;
- Dimensions (mm) / Weight (kg): 1750x13250x1800 / 350;
- Basic types of processing: engraving, cutting, 3d milling, drilling.
- Materials for processing: wood, plastic, plexiglass, chipboard, MDF, plywood, light metals (copper, aluminum, brass)
What's in the box: Advercut K6100
- T-slot table / vacuum table
- System unit with electronics
- Set of cutters
- Compression nut ER20
- Licensed software Type3
- Control panel (DSP controller).
- DSP connection cable
- DSP USB cable
- USB flash drive
- Power cable
- Driver CD (depending on controller model)
- Collet set of 4 (3.175, 4, 6, 8)
- Two wrenches
- Clamping stops (8 pcs)
- DSP-controller manual in Russian
- Workpiece height sensor
- Dust collector attachment
You might like
Inform manager that you found the product on Qoovee