Spectra Polaris PQ-512 / 15 AAA Printhead
To be used with: LIYU PS3204-S512, LIYU PS3208-S512; Rodin P9320-B (4H), Rodin P9320-B (8H); Flora PP2512UV, SMART uv printer; JHF UV R5000, JHF UV R3300, JHF UV R5000S, JHF UV R3300S; LEOPARD E3000, LEOPARD S2600, Anhui Liyu Innova PS, Infiniti Fina 250Q / Fina 320Q, Eurotech Aslan / Leo / Lion, Gongzheng GZCK 3212 AK, Flora LJ 320P, Rodin P9320-B, Sun Neo UV-LED Flatbed, Teckwin TeckUV 3200SR / TeckStorm TS600 / TeckStorm TS300, CET Color X-Press X500 / X-Press X500h / X-Press X1000 / X-Press X1000hl, Truepress Jet W3200UV, Wit-Color Ultra 4000-3304 / Ultra 4000-3308
• The Polaris PQ-512 / 15 AAA Printhead has 512 independent channels arranged in multiple rows at 200 dots-per-inch spacing for single color operation, or 100 dots-per-inch spacing for two color operation.
• The printhead is designed for binary jetting using a 15-picoliter native drop size with 8-meters per second nominal drop velocity for jetting fluids in the 8 to 20 centipoise range. Using VersaDrop jetting technology, the printhead is capable of adjustable binary operation at drop sizes up to 30 picoliters with resolutions up to 1000 dpi.
• Building upon the legendary reliability and performance of the Spectra Nova and Galaxy Printheads, the Polaris PQ-512 AAA family of printheads uses field proven materials and a repairable design to deliver a long service life and consistent output. And by leveraging the inherent flexibility of the Q-Class platform, the Polaris PQ-512 AAA offers even greater jetting performance, nozzle packing density, and configuration flexibility.
• The PQ-512 / 15 AAA Printhead is compatible with a broad range of inks, including UV-curable, aggressive organic solvent and aqueous inks and associated maintenance fluids.
• The unique design of Polaris PQ-512 / 15 AAA Printhead allows each 256-channel module to be replaced and accurately registered in the field with no special tools or recalibration. An integral mounting bezel with precision registration points enables drop-in alignment with other carriage features.
• Two electrical connectors contain eight serial data lines that supports fire frequencies in excess of 50 kHz.
• The flexible fluid interface allows single and two-color operation. Each 256-channel module is dual ported to facilitate easy priming, flushing and ink recirculation. Heaters and temperature sensors allow precise control of ink viscosity at jetting temperatures up to 60°C.
• 15 picoliter nominal drop size;
• 512 individual addressable nozzles;
• Incorporates VersaDrop™ binary jetting capability;
• Excellent channel-to-channel uniformity;
• High frequency continuous operation;
• Designed for long service life;
• Supports UV-curable, solvent, and aqueous-based inks;
• Configurable for single- and two-color operation;
• Integral mounting bezel with precision features;
• Optimized for high viscosity jetting fluids;
• Built-in heaters and temperature sensors;
• Operation up to 60°C [140°F];
• Simplified field repair with no special tools required.